Dr Goh has researched the prehistory of West Malaysia for over a decade focussing on sites in the Lenggong Valley.
Our current research conducted in collaboration with the Centre for Global Archaeology at Unversiti Sains Malaysia and the National Museum of Malaysia includes studying:
- The transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture by examining changes in the archaeological and faunal records.
- Bioarchaeology of human skeletal remains.
- Stable isotope studies of human diet.
- Rock art studies.
- Enthnoarchaeology and community archaeology research.
- Ancient DNA research in collaboration with Professor David Reich’s Lab at Harvard University.